Givenchy - Wholesale Internship
|Nom de l'entreprise||Givenchy - LVMH|
|Date de l'annonce||Dec 29, 2011|
Description du stage
Givenchy is seeking Winter interns who can start immediately to assist its wholesale team. The successful candidate will be a student at an accredited college/university with a strong interest in the business of fashion. Interns must be able to commit to at least three days/week during the Winter semester beginning in December/January and ending in March/April. Please note that all interns must receive school credit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and updating weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports
• Tracking/organizing samples
• Liaising with production and logistics in Paris
• Order entry
• Communicating with buyers at authorized retailers
• Assisting the sales team to merchandise product assortment at store
• Accompanying sales team in product knowledge clinics
• Developing creative marketing tools
• Performing other tasks and projects as needed
Requirements: This is a for-credit internship. Applicants must be able to demonstrate eligibility during the interview process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; must have experience using Excel
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work under a deadline
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written
Les stages suivant peuvent aussi vous intéresser
- Fashion PR Internship Opportunity posté 4 days ago.
- ACCOUNTING/FINANCE DEPT INTERNSHIP posté 4 days ago.
- Digital Marketing Internship posté 4 days ago.
- Spring 2012 Exciting, Entertainment Company Internship posté 4 days ago.
- Marketing Intern (DUMBO) posté 4 days ago.